Old 04-12-2003, 01:03 PM
martin

Default Substitute for horticultural fleece?

On Thu, 04 Dec 2003 12:46:55 +0000, Sacha
wrote:

That's nice for me but it might have been more helpful if you had said all
this to the OP, who is searching for good advice.
Your reply to me seems to suggest that you have misled her. Shame if he or
she follows your 'advice' and now loses those plants, don't you think? If
they do follow your dictat, I hope you'll cough up for new plants next
spring.

Anything posted here is addressed to everybody.

I haven't seen anyone saying that it isn't.

"That's nice for me but it might have been more helpful if you had
said all this to the OP, who is searching for good advice."

So what dos that mean?
--
Martin