Old 04-12-2003, 02:02 PM
animaux

Default Mailing plants and seeds to people

On Wed, 03 Dec 2003 19:04:47 -0500, madgardener opined:

I always let you know when I get something from you V. I am letting
you know I haven't received anything but good feelings towards me in
the last few weeks. I'm just hanging around up here on the ridge
slipping into a pit of darkness. sgI hope all is well with you down
in Texas. I wish you a happy up and coming Yule
madgardener

Oh dear, I hope all is well. I haven't been following all the threads, but did any
decision of moving come up yet? Please don't slip into the pit of darkness. I've been
there. Not fun.

As to down here, things are still in the 70s and growing. This year was the neatest I've
been in the garden! By now, the gardens look like the out back!

YOU will always get plants and seeds from me! That you can count on.