Old 04-12-2003, 04:32 PM
Kenni Judd

Default New Orchid Fair

Oops - Hours are 10 am to 4 pm; we will have repotting demonstrations at 11
am and 2 pm each day; the address is S. Ocean Blvd, but the turn from US1 is
marked Ocean Ave.

--
Kenni Judd
Juno Beach Orchids

http://www.jborchids.com
"William Hill" wrote in message
om...
Hi All, There will be an Orchid Fair held at: Plaza Del Mar in
Manalapan, Florida on Fri. & Sat. Dec. 5th & 6th. Hours a 9-4 This
is a new fair and promises to offer many really nice plants for sale.
Plaza Del Mar is located on Ocean Dr. across from the Ritz-Carlton.
Hope to see some of you there. Bill
P.S. Directions from I-95: Exit at Lantana Rd. go east to U.S. # 1,
Turn south on 1 to Ocean Dr. turn east on Ocean to the place on the
right.