Old 04-12-2003, 07:12 PM
Carl L Rosner

Default [IBC] Serissa question continued!

Dear All:
I'm going to jump in here, again! First you have to have some idea
where the Serissa came from. Mine came from Northern California. I
would imagine that not only Serissa, but any other plant that is grown
in a warm climate, is not going to survive outdoors in the colder
temperatures of the northern hemisphere. At least with a gradual chance
to become cold hardy. I am not talking about tropicals per se.

However, we had two mild winters when I first obtained the Serissa. My
Serissa did have a chance to become a little more winter hardy, before
last winter, which was a brutal winter. This past spring the Serissa
came through without any loss of a branch and no die back.

Carl L. Rosner - near Atlantic City zone 6/7
http://bmee.net/rosner
http://www.jamesbaird.com/cgi-bin/Ja...d=00000068 48
http://www.jamesbaird.com/cgi-bin/Ja...d=00000068 48

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++