Old 04-12-2003, 09:44 PM
Franz Heymann

Default Substitute for horticultural fleece?

"Sacha" wrote in message
.. .
martin4/12/03 12:58

On Thu, 04 Dec 2003 12:47:54 +0000, Sacha
wrote:

Franz Heymann4/12/03 9:38

Sacha, the OP asked for a substitute for fleece. I said bubble

packing. I
said take it off during the day.
That was a valid answer to the OP's question.

Your suggestion, which I agree to be better than using either fleece

or
bubble wrap, was not an answer to the question as put.

Franz

I disagree with you. Bubblewrap is NOT a good substitute for

horticultural
fleece for the reasons I gave earlier.

Franz didn't say it was a *good* substitute.

He agreed with you. What more do you want?

While I haven't been posting much to the group lately, I have been reading
it. One thing of which I have become very aware, is that in terms of
prolonging a thread well past its sell-by date, you and Franz appear to be
the equivalents of a newsgroup stump grinder.

How about enjoying a good reread of your own posts?
Has it occured to you that I might be as bored with reading your posts as
you are with reading mine?

Franz