Old 04-12-2003, 09:44 PM
Mary Fisher

Default Bees

Name dropping are we ? ;~))) I met somebody once who knew somebody who met
Brother Adam once ;~)))

I met him lots of times. And interviewed him. And took pictures of him, some
of which were published - also of Morse. And lots of others.

They're only people. It's not name dropping. Many of these 'famous names'
are (were sometimes, many are dead) friends, I'm still on several Christmas
card lists.

About beekeeeping myth and legend - it's worse than gardening - they just
read one another's books and perpetuate the same old stuff.

Absolutely!

(Not talking
about real experts & scientists like Morse et al

Well, I'd argue with that - but not here.

- just the 'kept bees for
a couple of seasons, now to write the book' gang)

Yes. I never did that in all my 25 years, despite being pressed ...

Mary

Rod