Old 05-12-2003, 01:05 AM
Gaiawar

Default Evolution and the Grand Design

(Iris Cohen) wrote in message ...
Maybe you should go back to school

Cereoid, the poor fellow is obviously a schizophrenic, like Archimedes. Let's
not make fun of him. It is sad that he has a garage full of books on evolution
or related subjects, and doesn't understand any of them. Stick to needling the
students who want us to do their term-paper research.
Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40
train."
Robert Lowell (1917-1977)

Read "Numbers In Nature". A study of fractal science would be a good
followup. Chase that with Euler-Escher-Bach to get a handle on the
relevance to botany. That's when you go beyond the trees and see the
forest with its symphonic energies. Closer to your comprehension is
the new-on-the-market product soluble rice bran: Rice-X, Risotriene.
Reduce the analysis of the product to numbers and see the synergies
along with our follies. IOW, Periodic Law governs all disciplines of
science. In Periodic law there are key numbers that can be used as cue
balls on the billiard table of life.
Do your homework. It's all there on the
www.

-Gaiawar