Old 05-12-2003, 01:32 AM
Gaiawar

Default Evolution and the Grand Design

"P van Rijckevorsel" wrote in message .. .
Gaiawar wrote
In keeping this botany related I offer that manipulation of energy

effects changes in the taxonomical identity of a flora species. I
learned to do this from cross-disciplined study of current physics
and Torah/Septuagint/Zohar. No hocus-pocus involved.
Humans are much more than you want them to be.

Beam me up, Scotty.

+ + +
The spiritual level at which this takes place does not allow translating
into concepts that are compatible with each other, or, likely, with the real
world?
PvR

The real world transcends your limited imagination. I'm laughing all
the way to the bank. Try reading "Infinity and the Mind" by Rudy
Rucker. Sit and listen with your eyes to the energies of an econiche
at a brook and watch it change through the seasons. Become friends
with a Red-Tailed Hawk and watch it become accustomed to your regular
presence as it rears its eyasses in an ancient Cottonwood tree. Air
layer a vine and plant the cutting in specially prepared soil, then
watch it take the form of a tree. Imagination born of disciplined
vision, blood, sweat, tears and faith has brought us all out of the
caves. Go back in and stay if you wish; just dont try to drag others
with you.

-Gaiawar