Old 05-12-2003, 07:37 AM
anita anita is offline
Registered User

Location: Lancashire
Default Greenhouse

Quote:
Originally posted by Jim Chadwick
"anita" wrote in message
s.com...
Hi Everyone

I am getting a greenhouse for christmas (Yes!!!!!!!!!!!)
(Sorry I just had to tell the world)

Has anyone any tips or advice before I put start putting everything
together and run out to the shops for loads of seeds!
--
anita
Anita X

Try to avoid an exposed location where it may be vulnerable
to the very high winds we have been getting in recent times.
Once one pane blows out the rest will follow, and flying glass
can bedevasting. also, it is said that frost does not kill a plant
until the sun shines on it, so go for the last rays of the setting
sun rather than the first rays of the dawn. Happy Gardening !
Jim Chadwick.

Thankyou everyone, for all you kind words and good advice, I will let you know how i get on,
Anita X