Old 05-12-2003, 04:12 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

Default Jane finds her garden:brick wall question

The message
In article ,
"Chris Stewart" writes:
| "Jaques d'Alltrades" wrote in message
|
| I went right off the OED when it started including ephemeral words -
| sort of M$ philosophy - built-in obsolibrance.
|
| Obsolibrance? what's that then??

I obsolve you from the sin of ignorance, because neither I nor the
OED know, either. No, I didn't know the word 'obsolve' until I
tried looking up 'obsolibrance'.

Sorry Chris, your Yahoo address fell into my spamtrap so I didn't see
your post.

If that wan't a rhetorical question, a GWB contractificulation or
telescopulation /GWB of obsolete and libra.

Buy OED today, require new edition tomorrow.

--
Rusty Hinge

Dark thoughts about the Wumpus concerto played with piano,
iron bar and two sledge hammers. (Wumpus, 15/11/03)