Old 05-12-2003, 08:16 PM
Michael Saunby

Default Is the fox a pest ? the lie exposed

"Therefore" wrote in message
. ..
Foxy some years ago cleared a 15 litter of piglets from my old sow in

about
twenty minutes. She chased one fox and another ran in and stole a piglet.

In
fact they totaly ignored me and cleared the lot.

.......................Leslie

But you must admit banning all farming, hunting, quarying, etc. and
replacing the entire countryside with one ****ing enormous lawn with a
bloody great birdtable in the middle would be "well cool", as the younger
and thicker members of our rapidly declining society might say.

Michael Saunby

"dstvns" wrote in message
On Thu, 04 Dec 2003 21:02:14 +0000, LordSnooty
wrote:

Is the fox a pest ?

No. Foxes are cool. They eat tons of rodents, and keeps the
bird-feeder-squating cats waching their six I wish I had some
more.

Dan