Old 05-12-2003, 09:14 PM
Christina Websell

Default Is the fox a pest ? the lie exposed

"dstvns" wrote in message
On Thu, 04 Dec 2003 21:02:14 +0000, LordSnooty
wrote:

Is the fox a pest ?

No. Foxes are cool. They eat tons of rodents, and keeps the
bird-feeder-squating cats waching their six I wish I had some
more.

Dan

Foxy some years ago cleared a 15 litter of piglets from my old sow in about
twenty minutes. She chased one fox and another ran in and stole a piglet. In
fact they totaly ignored me and cleared the lot.

That's what foxes do. Kill your stock and that's why they need to be
controlled in some way. The only fox control for the moment is hunting. If
I could ring up the local council and say, look, get this fox that is
killing my stock and they would do something about it, which they won't, I
would be quite in favour of that, as an alternative.