Old 05-12-2003, 11:02 PM
Bob Hobden

Default Is the fox a pest ? the lie exposed

"Christina wrote in message
That's what foxes do. Kill your stock and that's why they need to be
controlled in some way. The only fox control for the moment is hunting.

If
I could ring up the local council and say, look, get this fox that is
killing my stock and they would do something about it, which they won't, I
would be quite in favour of that, as an alternative.

Ah! But if they did react what method would they then use to kill said
fox/foxes and would it be guaranteed to be always more humane than hunting
with dogs?

--
Regards
Bob

Use a useful Screen Saver...
http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/
and find intelligent life amongst the stars
343 data units completed.