Old 06-12-2003, 02:38 PM
Franz Heymann

Default Bees

"martin" wrote in message
On Sat, 6 Dec 2003 10:23:07 +0000 (UTC), "Franz Heymann"
wrote:

"Franz Heymann" wrote in message

"Sacha" wrote in message
.. .
Mary Fisher5/12/03 8:43

Did Brother Adam write about bee-keeping - pressed or un-pressed?

;-)

He wrote books about beekeeping. I never rated them as bee

management
treatises althoug Beekeeping at Buckfast Abbey was interesting as

part
of
the story of the Abbey. What's more he was a very difficult author

for
his
publishers.
snip

I think that I have seldom read a nastier post about someone to whom

an
entire hobby and industry owed so much. "Old, withered old stick,

accented
speech, hardly audible, set in his ways"
Mary, you define the word 'ego'. Let me just say that I have heard

many
bee
keepers speak with respect of Brother Adam. I've never heard one

mention
you. Why, I wonder, would that be.

Your letter is a marvel of what can be done with selective snipping.

My apologies for inadvertent double posting

For some reason I didn't see either attempts.

You did not miss much. I have been known to do better.

Franz