Old 06-12-2003, 03:04 PM
Mary Fisher

Default Is the fox a pest ? the lie exposed

"Steve Harris" wrote in message
In article ,
(Mary Fisher) wrote:

It would be illegal in my garden.

What specific law would it contravene?

sigh If you don't know about guns in built up areas ... but since you know
so little else it shouldn't surprise me.

But anyway, for you lady, a special deal! We'll send round

Only the Master has that authority?

a load

I wonder what constitutes a load ...

of lads

Women hunt too.

on horses with red

Pink. Except for the Berkeley Hunt, they wear yellow.

coats and dogs

Hounds.

to deal with it. Don't worry
about losing the sympathy of 15 neighbours as their fences, plants and
cats are destroyed.

You are making too many assumptions there to bother about contesting.

Just offer them a share in the complimentary fresh
horse manure that is all part of the service. They'll be delighted :-)

That's the only things you've got right.

Over and out.

Mary