Old 06-12-2003, 03:15 PM
Colin Malsingh

Default Greenfly....and a solution

Thanks for the warning about Derris. Since I have tried several times
and failed with Pyrethium-based sprays, I guess I should have taken
note when my aphid infestation was wiped out with a single spray of
Derris.

I am not specifically looking for an organic treatment (though the
warnings of other posters are noted) mainly something that worked. In
the past, putting several basil plants around affected plants did the
trick, but even these got infested this time.

David Hill writes
This looks to me to be*blatant advertising

Jane Ransom writes
Since it's the only posting he has made - I agree!!!!!!!!!

Sorry guy's, but it isn't advertising. I garden on a personal basis
and have no connection with the product, or the supplier. I was just
pleased to find something that works. If you already have a solution,
that's great.

Have I posted before? Yes, plenty of times earlier in the year, though
this group seems pretty quiet at the moment.

Colin
-----
(Sorry - no direct email. Please reply via the newsgroup)