Old 06-12-2003, 06:04 PM
Steve Harris

Default Is the fox a pest ? the lie exposed

In article ,
(Jaques d'Alltrades) wrote:

where presumably you accumulate your extensive
knowledge of hunting?

I acquired enough thank you the time the hunt trespassed through our
garden when I was a kid. The arrogant ****s may call their coats pink
but they ARE red. Their dogs (no I won't call them hounds) chased me and
our black labrador cross which suggest they're similarly colour blind.
The prats were too up themselves to apologise. Quite what they thought
they were doing crashing around a residential area at least half a mile
from open country I don't know but if it was educating the public about
the true nature of their "sport" they succeeded!

I would want to see them outlawed even if the fox was guaranteed to die
painlessly.