Old 06-12-2003, 07:48 PM
John Rouse

Default Bees

In article , Sacha
writes
I think that I have seldom read a nastier post about someone to whom an
entire hobby and industry owed so much. "Old, withered old stick, accented
speech, hardly audible, set in his ways"

There are many beekeepers who think the work of Bro Adam diluted the
native bee strains, and may have introduced unwanted traits into the
gene pool. Luckily there are a few clusters of native bees in the more
remote areas, and these are now being bred and distributed.

I'm sure his intentions were good, but the end result wasn't.

John
--
John Rouse