Old 06-12-2003, 08:02 PM
Charles Quinn

Default Portable green house opinion please.

In article LLeAb.442984$Fm2.438840@attbi_s04, "Joe" wrote:
Where can I buy one, and what do you think about them? I saw one at a sight
I think was called the hobby gardener. They wanted 425 bucks plus s&h. It
was portable with white plastic covering and was 5X6. The price seems kind
of steep. I live in central Illinois and wonder if one would be advisable in
this area. I wonder if plants would freeze if I started seeds in early
February. Thanks for your opinions.

There are plans on the web for ones made with cheap PVC pipe. $425 will buy a
lot of pvc and thick mil plastic.

--

Charles
The significant problems we face cannot be solved