Old 06-12-2003, 09:32 PM
Frogleg

Default Falling Leaves

On Sat, 6 Dec 2003 09:39:50 -0600, "cat daddy"
wrote:

I've suspected for some time that I don't garden; I merely compost and
need something to do with the results. The pile is triple the size I
normally do, as the neighbours and weather were particularly cooperative
this year. And, I see a four-wheeled, high-sided garden wagon in my

Literal laugh out loud. I can sympathize. Sometimes I think I buy
some fruit & veg not so much in anticipation of eating, but thinking
how useful the peels will be in the compost pile. :-)