Old 06-12-2003, 11:32 PM
Pam - gardengal

Default Replanting Poinsettias in the garden ? (PNW)

"-L." wrote in message
m...
I live in the PNW. Would it be possible to plant my Poinsettias in my
yard after the Holiday season? If so, what type of exposure, soil,
etc. should I look for?

TIA!

-L.

Sorry, but poinsettias are a tropical plant and will be toast in minutes in
our winters. They don't even like being transported in the cold from store
to car to home. And be sure to keep them away from cold drafts in the home
as well.

They can make an attractive houseplant, though. Do a google search to get
the details of how to care for your point after the holidays.

pam - gardengal
PNW