Old 07-12-2003, 11:32 AM
LordSnooty

Default Is the fox a pest ? the lie exposed

On Sun, 7 Dec 2003 00:26:02 -0000, "Anthony"
wrote:

"LordSnoty" wrote in message
.. .

Lying fat slag, least I hope you're lying, I'd hate the thought of
vigilantes discovering what you were up to and knowing where you
lived, is your surname spelt correctly?

Well you little shit!

Not another all action hero?

Are you threatening the lady?

Oh hang on a knight in shining armour no less!

Hiding behind anonymity to try and intimidate someone on usenet....t

oops no knight here, already hedging his bets

tut tut.
Tell you what, send your mates round to see me, and we can discuss this in
more detail.

um excuse me but you're the one making the threats, so lets see you
back them up, you don't need an invite just do it!

Just make sure YOU are at the front of the group!

s****** I can just see the anus pulsating.

That a date then?

No, you're confused, a date is a mutual meeting pre arranged. You
appear to be writing cheques you cannot cash, if you are to defend a
fat sows honour then come and do it, don't talk about it, you're not
the first little ****** to *claim* he'll do it, you'll not be the
last, so go on really impress us all and come do it? do bring a camera
as I am sure some would like a little snap of the event.

Now I wonder if this windbag will be like the thousands before him, or
is he just another loudmouth deviant hobby pervert who doesn't
actually like backing up his mouth when things have a chance of biting
back?

Anthony

PS yes my name is spelt correctly,

That's handy then, I very much doubt it.

shouldn't be too hard to find surely?

Why stop there?, just tell us your real name and address, surely you
have nothing to hide or fear Mr Knight in shining armour?, who in
reality is very likely just another pansy. Why send out invites with
no name and address unless in reality you are yellow? there is really
nothing more to say is there, except "my name is *********, I am hard
and my address is ***************, to confirm, my phone is ********"
and then sit back and see if anyone takes you up on your threat, but
somehow Mrs chicken george I don't think you'll do that just in
case... Bwahahahahahahahahahaha

Lets set the clock folks tick, tock I lay odds it will be a cold day
in hell before he carries out his threat?

'You can't win 'em all.'
Lord Haw Haw.

Since I stopped donating money to CONservation hooligan charities
Like the RSPB, Woodland Trust and all the other fat cat charities
I am in the top 0.801% richest people in the world.
There are 5,951,930,035 people poorer than me

If you're really interested I am the 48,069,965
richest person in the world.

And I'm keeping the bloody lot.

So sue me.

http://www.globalrichlist.com/

Newsgroup ettiquette

1) Tell everyone the Trolls don't bother you.
2) Say you've killfiled them, yet continue to respond.
3) Tell other people off who repsond despite doing so yourself.
4) Continually talk about Trolls while maintaining
they're having no effect.
5) Publicly post killfile rules so the Trolls know
how to avoid them.
6) Make lame legal threats and other barrel scraping
manoeuvres when your abuse reports are ignored.
7) Eat vast quantities of pies.
8) Forget to brush your teeth for several decades.
9) Help a demon.local poster with their email while
secretly reading it.
10) Pretend you're a hard ******* when in fact you're
as bent as a roundabout.
11) Become the laughing stock of Usenet like Mabbet
12) Die of old age
13) Keep paying Dr Chartham his fees and hope one day you
will have a penis the girls can see.

"If you would'nt talk to them in a bar, don't *uckin' vote for them"

"Australia was not *discovered* it was invaded"
The Big Yin.