Old 08-12-2003, 12:33 AM
John

Default Is the fox a pest ? the lie exposed

LordSnooty wrote:
Bullshit, you relish the fact that you "appear" to get one over the
ARs advocates by boasting how many foxes you kill, when in reality
most free range farms have no trouble with foxes because they take
obvious security measures like guard dogs, fox proof fencing which
really is quite cheap and a very necessary part of a free range
business.

It's easy to see that you "know" your subject )))))))))
I doubt anyone could accuse "you" of being ignorant towards the subject of
vermin control.

You deliberately set out to slaughter foxes and actually go to great
length to entice them onto your property, and claim great pride for
doing it.

Best not tell you my yearly tally, gosh I'd never get in to heaven if your
on the pearly gates

So quit lying bitch tramp.

And you know this for a fact then?

John