Old 08-12-2003, 09:02 AM
Brendan OMara

Default Transplanted Rhody is dying. HELP please!

Transplanted 1 year ago by a non-Rhody person... it has
some green drooping leaves and a lot of yellow/brown leaves.
It lost some root mass durring the transplant.
I'm concerned that the current rootmass cant support
the dense 30 year old rhody that's roughly 5 feets tall,
doe that sound right?

Shall I prune it back so the roots have less to support?
If so, can someone please make some basic suggestions
on how to prune them please! I'm a rose guy, I don't
know these things and I want to save it, it was my parents.

Thanks in advance!
-Brendan