Old 09-12-2003, 02:05 AM
Jaques d'Alltrades

Default Incense Cedar (Libocedrus decurrens) gardenworthy

The message
from (Steve Harris) contains these words:
In article ,
(Rod) wrote:

Yes they're garden worthy if you've
got room for trees that big

Well, am I right is saying that they only grow to about 6' across in the
UK? I am wondering about planting it about 20' SE from the house near
the road. I know they grow quite tall but if they are as narrow as at
Westonbirt, it shouldn't cast much shade.

So the idea is to have something very striking that isn't actually a
nuisance.

Except to low-flying aircraft?

--
Rusty Hinge

Dark thoughts about the Wumpus concerto played with piano,
iron bar and two sledge hammers. (Wumpus, 15/11/03)