Old 09-12-2003, 05:13 AM
Susan Erickson

Default What can I grow?

On Sun, 7 Dec 2003 22:45:28 +0100, "Reka"
wrote:

"Susan Erickson" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
.. .

Ascda. Princess Mikasa is the easiest Ascda (vanda style) thing I
have grown and bloomed. If you have trouble blooming it you will
have trouble with other vandaceous and it is time to stick to
Phal or Doritis crosses.

Susan, is it easier than Lou Sneary? Comparable light, or more? I may give
it a try if it is easier!

Ascda Princess Mikasa will bloom when Lou Sneary will not think
of it. My Princesses (one Pink one Blue) bloom so often that I
have had wilting flowers from one spike mess up the clean buds on
the next spike. This is the blooming fool that likes most
people and generally gives a nice show of flowers. I have
noticed that if it blooms with more light and fertilizer the
flowers are bigger. But that is not surprising after all.

You bloom several Light HOGS you should not have any trouble with
the Princess.
SuE