Old 09-12-2003, 12:42 PM
Chris French and Helen Johnson

Default Electric greenhouse heaters

In message , Janice
writes
"Derek Turner" somewhat@odds wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 8 Dec 2003 21:02:35 +0000, Troy wrote:

Reading the other replies I guess I'm just lucky, but mine is working
perfectly in 'froststat' mode! At £19.99 it's cheaper to buy one each
year than run a parafin heater!

Really? I was just about to buy a little £10 paraffin heater (my greenhouse
is only 4x6). Would it be a waste of money, do you think?

No, paraffin heaters are fine. But if you elec.. in the GH then an elec.
heater is much convenient and cleaner.

Derek just seemed to making a comment regarding the cost of the heater
compared to the cost of the paraffin (though you still have to run the
elc. heater.).
--
Chris French and Helen Johnson, Leeds
urg Suppliers and References FAQ: