Old 09-12-2003, 09:36 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

Default Incense Cedar (Libocedrus decurrens) gardenworthy

The message
from (Steve Harris) contains these words:
In article ,
(Jaques d'Alltrades) wrote:

So the idea is to have something very striking that isn't actually
a nuisance.

Except to low-flying aircraft?

:-) If they fly THAT low, THEY are the nuisance and will hit something
else around here before they get to my tree.

Actually, I did wonder about planting and cosseting a few Leylandii with
a view to deterring the late night police helicopters :-)

Move along there, there's nothing to see. Move along, please. There are
no late night police helicopters.

(Someone I know designs GPS systems for those, and he (allegedly) was up
in one, showing Dibble how to use it, when they were diverted to an
incident, and they watched, unable to intervene, while someone was
murdered.)

--
Rusty Hinge

Dark thoughts about the Wumpus concerto played with piano,
iron bar and two sledge hammers. (Wumpus, 15/11/03)