Old 09-12-2003, 09:37 PM
martin

Default Scottish pet shops and garden centres

On Tue, 09 Dec 2003 19:58:20 GMT, Hazell B
wrote:

I'm so glad you seem to think it's funny!

Funny? It's the guy, who wrote the report that's funny, it is
blindingly obvious that a pet does not behave in the same way as an
animal in the wild. Whose money did he waste?

Stereotypical behaviour in animals is something everyone complains
about at circus and zoo level, yet in pet shops it seems perfectly
okay.

Pets don't spend the whole of their lives in pet shops, we have never
used violence on any of our pets, nor taken a shovel to unwelcome
visitors to our garden.

I'm not some animal rights nut, but I loathe the pet shop trade that is
below standard.

I'll go along with that.
--
Martin