Old 10-12-2003, 01:33 AM
Bob

Default How much light is too much?

"Giancarlo Podio" wrote in message
m...
BTW, never had problems with clown loaches eating any of my plants. Anyone

else?

Giancarlo Podio

"RedForeman ©®" wrote in message ...
yep, mine always eat the anubia blooms, and that's ALWAYS... why? Got me.. I
thought it was a fluke, but ever since the first nibble and run, I can
guarantee, it'll happen time and time again....

RedForeman ©®

Yeah, they're munchers, but there's not many fish that are more fun
and animated. I love how my 5 clown loaches "dance" around the tank.

I did see that ClearForLife makes 70T and 85T tanks that are 30 inches
tall. That could be a lot of fun and justify the idea of putting in
MH lighting a little bit better. How much lighting would I want for a
tank that tall?

Also, I only saw that tank available at FishTankStore.com and the only
review I saw of them in rec.aquaria wasn't very favorable. Anyone
have any good experiences with them or should I try to find a local
vendor? And are there other sources for a tank that tall that I
should consider?

Thanks!

Bob
Ontario, California