Old 10-12-2003, 01:04 PM
mame

Default using red lava rocks for phals

I moved all my phals, onc, and dends to the small decorative lava rocks =
with great success. I looked at the landscaping lava rocks, but they =
seemed much too big. I first tried two plants that were on their last =
legs, figuring that I wouldn't lose much if it didn't work out. I was =
amazed at the recovery, and then slowly began to convert all to lava =
rocks. Give one or two of your plants a try first.

Another Anne

om...