Old 10-12-2003, 02:03 PM
animaux

Default Mailing plants and seeds to people

On Tue, 9 Dec 2003 22:38:13 -0600 (CST), (will) opined:

You sent me seeds like a year ago!

You sent me some Datura seeds.

I still appreciate it. I never got anything to grow, but I appreciate
you doing what you could to help!

=will=

I'm wondering; if you got nothing to grow, are you thinking that's somehow my fault? Or
that the seeds are faulty? Is that why, like a year ago you never acknowledged receiving
them? For the future, datura of any kind can take up to 4 weeks to germinate under
perfect conditions, which would be to have the soil be no cooler than 70 degrees, with
moisture a constant, but saturated. They are not for the amateur,without instruction.