Old 10-12-2003, 02:12 PM
Bruce Abrams

Default Lighting question

I've been keeping Malawi Cichlids for the last 7 years or so and have
decided to go back to what I enjoyed best, a planted aquarium with several
groups of various tetras, ie. Congas, Cardinals, Rummy Nose, etc. I'll be
using a 36 gal. bow front tank for both space and asthetic (read "wife")
reasons and would like any suggestions for lighting. The tank is 21" tall
and 11" deep on the sides bowing out to 16" with a length of 30". The
standard full hood has a single 24" tube. I'd like to add a second tube or
otherwise augment the one. Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Bruce