Old 10-12-2003, 03:42 PM
stricks760

Default Gravel, What Size?

You're opening a can of worms - be prepared for the 'gravel doesn't belong
in your pond' crowd! I think you said in another post that you have an
Aquascape Designs system, and they tell you to put in gravel.

Anyway, mine is mixed - the first kind is 3/8 to 1/2", and the second is 1
to 2". Sounds about the same as yours. It should be fine.

"William Oertell" wrote in message
The gravel installed in my pond is a bit on the large size, ranging in

size
from about 1/4 inch to maybe two inches. Is this okay or should it be

finer
than that? Most of the gravel (if you can call it that) is much larger

than
an inch.