Old 10-12-2003, 04:42 PM
TerB

Default Gravel, What Size?

Personally I wouldn't put small gravel in my pond.....but hey that is the
can of worms mentioned. So if I had to add gravel, I would probably use
something larger like river rock - stones about 2 inches or so.....so that I
could hose the muck down the pond drain every other season or so. Enjoy
your new pond.

Terry Barber
www.pondsimple.com

"William Oertell" wrote in message
The gravel installed in my pond is a bit on the large size, ranging in

size
from about 1/4 inch to maybe two inches. Is this okay or should it be

finer
than that? Most of the gravel (if you can call it that) is much larger

than
an inch.