Old 10-12-2003, 05:15 PM

Default Erysimum/pruning

I have posted in the past but not for a while.
I grew a plant from a unlabelled packet (HPS)
and it flowered for a long time last year, Spring and into Summer.
It has bright acid yellow flowers. Does anyone know when would be the
best time to prune this perennial?. I should probably have done it
after flowering although I would not describe it as a shrub. Do you
think it will grow well again if I prune next Spring? I believe it is
described as the perennial wallflower (according to a sample in a
local garden centre). At the moment it is just leggy stems with a few
small leaves at the end of each. Diana