Old 10-12-2003, 07:36 PM
The Q

Default Greenhouse identification sought

"Peter Crighton" wrote in message
I have bought a second hand greenhouse, and only realised that it
didn't have the door with it when I got home. I think it could be a
current model as the glass has never been fitted (it's still in
cardboard boxes) although the frame had been assembled.

So I'd like to identify the make and/or model. I have posted some
photos at http://www.p-cright.demon.co.uk/gree...reenhouse.htm,
including the door runner.

One key identifying feature might be a number 9 (or possibly 6)
stamped on the angle piece that joins the vertical to the roof at each
corner, next to the gutter.

TIA to anyone who can help.
--

Peter Crighton
Email To: peter (at) p-cright.demon.co.uk

Go and have a look at the greenhouses in B&Q or Hombase I think they'll look
very familiar! (B&Q are cheaper).

As an Aside to this, you weren't the Peter Crighton who sailed lasers In
Saudi Arabia were you?

The Q