Old 11-12-2003, 12:35 AM
Peter Crighton

Default Greenhouse identification sought

On Wed, 10 Dec 2003 19:32:19 -0000, "The Q"
wrote:

Go and have a look at the greenhouses in B&Q or Hombase I think they'll look
very familiar! (B&Q are cheaper).

I've tried B&Q and a local greenhouse shop. The shop said that the
make Homebase sold was the same as one they sold. B&Q's looked
different

Are you saying B&Q have/had EXACTLY this model (the two in my local
one were different). Do you have one and can confirm that the door
runner is IDENTICAL.

Looking on their website the "Greenhouse with Horticultural Glass"
looks the same but then so do many pic's on the web. They didn't have
this basic model erected in my local B&Q Warehouse.

As an Aside to this, you weren't the Peter Crighton who sailed lasers In
Saudi Arabia were you?

No!
--

Peter Crighton
Email To: peter (at) p-cright.demon.co.uk