Old 11-12-2003, 10:11 AM
Cerumen

Default Newbie question

"Clarissa" wrote in message
Can someone advise please?

This year I grew veg for the first time. On the whole it's been very
successful, but I'm puzzled by my cauliflower and my broccoli.

To be honest, I can't recall when I planted them, but they were grown

from
healthy seedlings purchased from the local garden centre. Must have been

6
months ago.

I doubt you will see anything much from the cauliflower but the broccoli
might sprout in spring, buying seedlings is not the best way to
grow either as for one thing they are stressed by being transplanted but
also because of the possibility of importing clubroot. Much better to grow
from seed.
--
Chris Thomas
West Cork