Old 11-12-2003, 03:02 PM
Cereoid-UR12-

Default Christmas Cactus and Roaches?

Roaches on your Poinsettia? Afraid not.

Roaches eating your Christmas Cactus? Doubtful.

You have a serious roach problem that needs immediate attention.
You most likely were already infested before you got the plants.
You need to have your house fumigated because the critters do not stay in
one place.

Shell wrote in message
.. .
I've noticed several large branches of my rather small Christmas catus on
the floor yesterday. Today I found one on the floor and it had a roach on
it. Do roaches eat Christmas cactus? It's like the roach was eating the
branch off at the joint. Needless to say this plant is now out in the
garage and the area it was in has been sprayed with bug spray. I figure

the
roach came in on the plant or maybe on the Poinsettia it was sitting next
to. Any information is appreciated.

Shell