Old 11-12-2003, 04:08 PM
Bob Hobden

Default Newbie question

"Christopher wrote in message Sigh.

How very disappointing. The plants are strong and leafy and green; just

no
damn edible bit.

They were ravaged by cabbage whites in the summer. Perhaps that's what

did
for them?

I tried Cauli`s this year with no joy at all. I`m not even going to
bother next year. Supposed to be one of the hardest things to grow
successfully.

Yes, I've heard that said but not found it myself. Swedes are very much
harder to grow here, some say impossible.
Try growing the early spring cropping ones like Walcheren Winter Armardo
April or similar and see what you get.

--
Regards
Bob

Use a useful Screen Saver...
http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/
and find intelligent life amongst the stars
346 data units completed.