Old 11-12-2003, 05:02 PM
Lynda LeCompte

Default Five "must do" tips for winter landscapers

On 9 Dec 2003 10:09:30 -0800, Earl Buchan wrote:

Hey Lynda,
I'm the web designer for Land Steward, and the parent company
(Greenwood Nursery) has a ton of pictures on it's site. The two sites
are actually combined using a content management system so I can pull
images into Land Steward real easy. I've spoken with the owner about
your post and we're working on it! In the mean time, check out
www.greenwoodnursery.com
Earl

That's wonderful! Thanks for taking notice of the comments.
Have bookmarked www.greenwoodnursery.com also.
I like the different pictures that appear on the homepage with every
refresh - good job :-)
--
Lynda