Old 11-12-2003, 06:02 PM
animaux

Default Rosemary - White powdery substance

I have yet to see a Rosemary of any kind, brought inside for winter, go without powdery
mildew. It is simply too humid in most homes for Rosemary. A sunny window, even southern
exposure, is still less sun than if you had it outside in the shade. They do not thrive
indoors.

On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 08:54:10 -0600, Dan Charette opined:

HI all...

I have a perplexing question regarding rosemary. I'm in Nebraska and
I've got some rosemary growing in pots that I took in from this
summer's growth outdoors. The pots sit in a southern exposure window
and they get as much sun as is possible this time of year. One of the
plants seems to be growing exceptionally well, but it has developed an
odd white powder on many of its leaves in the last day or two. This
powder just appeared out of the blue. It seems to me that I've sen
this before but I can't remember exactly what this means. Does anyone
have any ideas?
Thanks...

Dan
Dan Charette }
Remove the "FUZZ"
from my e-mail address
to contact me.

"I may not always be right, but I'm never wrong."