Old 11-12-2003, 06:05 PM
animaux

Default Mailing plants and seeds to people

Rude? You must be from Texas.

On Wed, 10 Dec 2003 23:45:43 -0600 (CST), (will) opined:

Woah woah woah.

Somebody really needs to take a chill pill. If you would have read my
reply a little more closely, I was showing you that I appreciated it.

Secondly, I emailed you and thanked you when I very first got the seeds.

Third of all, I never said that you gave me bad seeds. I even mentioned
that you did everything that you could do to help.

(And I thought that people who garden were usually friendly people)

The more that I think about it, this isn't the first time that you have
been rude to me to begin with......

-Will-

I'm wondering; if you got nothing to grow, are you thinking that's
somehow my fault? Or that the seeds are faulty? Is that why, like a year
ago you never acknowledged receiving them? For the future, datura of any
kind can take up to 4 weeks to germinate under perfect conditions, which
would be to have the soil be no cooler than 70 degrees, with moisture a
constant, but saturated. They are not for the amateur,without
instruction.