Old 12-12-2003, 12:09 AM
Troy

Default sunset!

jane wrote:

Well I just looked at my little sunrise and sunset chart and today's the
earliest we get sunset. From now it's getting later. The day length does
continue to shorten though for another 10 days or so because the sunrise is
still getting later.

Another bit of strange but useless information! (You can tell I'm itching
for January and the start of the sowing season :-)

Thanks for that Jane - cheered me up a bit :-)

Now let's just get that awful event (Xmas) over with and I'll be a very
happy doggy - looking forward to seriously getting back into my garden.
--
Regards,

Troy the Black Lab.