Old 12-12-2003, 01:42 AM
North

Default Self-Sufficiency Acreage Requirement?

On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 15:16:55 -0800, Jim Dauven
said:

North wrote:

On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 11:28:30 -0800, Jim Dauven
said:

snipped all the the stuff

The Independent

Your getting better at this ;-)

You know you should read a little before you accept all the bull
shit that RAL puts out. (That is assuming that he and you
are not the same person.)

The Independent

Sorry, but my flaming you has nothing to do with RAL.
Had you been paying attention in past replys, you will find many times
where I agree with you on many aspects. I just don't get caught up in
all the TEOTWIDIOT crap.

Instead of throwing a temper, you used the facts that I posted against
me. Well done !!

Here's my over all point. When you write a post and make claims, if
you do not wish to get stepped on, for being a braggart,
post a 'few' links to data to support your claim. Thats why when I
posted the goat FAQ, I put "FWIW" (I wanted to see if you were paying
attantion :-))
Understand my giving you shit, is all in good clean fun, its not
personal. Only meant to spark up even further discussion.

All the best,
North.