Old 12-12-2003, 02:32 AM
Jim Dauven

Default Self-Sufficiency Acreage Requirement?

North wrote:

On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 15:16:55 -0800, Jim Dauven
said:

North wrote:

On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 11:28:30 -0800, Jim Dauven
said:

(That is assuming that he and you
are not the same person.)

Learn to operate that computer Jim. Learn to read headers.

Hay any body can have a hot mail account and send mail from that
account
to hide his native email account. That is a old troll trick from
way
back. Have you native email account, then have a hot mail
account, a
america online account, have a IBM account, etc., etc.

That way you can post and answer it from 6 or 7 different accounts
so
no one know that your are the same person. Like I said an old
troll
trick and I don't put stock in anything anyone says that hides
behind
a unreachable address.

Since your writing style is like RAL and you bow and pray to every
utterance of RAL I suspect that you are RAL.

In to the kill file with yea.
The Independent