Old 12-12-2003, 04:03 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default Gravel, What Size?

Their first business is selling bark & rock, so building the AS type ponds
their way, looked good to them. ;o)

In our area, desert, where every wind storm over15-20 mph can settle
dirt/dust/sand on a white deck thick enough to turn it brown. Well we just
highly recommend bare liner with bottom drains and skimmers.

Basically know your area's weather conditions. ~ jan

On 11 Dec 2003 20:26:34 GMT, (PondScape1) wrote:

PS... That "prof installer" that made a 4 foot pond and filled it with 2 feet
of gravel should not be called a professional. The AS system requires a very
thin layer of gravel and would never instruct them to add 2 feet of it. They
should not be called a professional for that job.

www.pondscapedesigns.com

http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Defrosted~
Tri-Cities, WA Zone 7a