Old 12-12-2003, 04:12 AM
J Fortuna

Default This Orchid Stinks

Sorry for the double-post my news server went berserk in the middle of
trying to post this message.
Joanna

"J Fortuna" wrote in message
Gene,

Have you had problems getting this plant to bloom in the past?
Have you as a result been moving it closer to the garbage?
Maybe once it actually bloomed you forgot to move it further away from the
garbage? ;-)

Joanna

"Gene Schurg" wrote in message
link.net...
I have a beautiful B. Little Stars (nodosa x cordata) that has about 20
flowers on it. At night it smells like pungent rotting garbage.

Somehow I expected it to smell nice. Anyone else have this cross? Is

mine
unique or is this how it's supposed to smell.

BTW....it's quite beautiful but just stinks.

Good Growing,
Gene