Old 12-12-2003, 05:13 AM
Richard A. Lewis

Default Self-Sufficiency Acreage Requirement?

(George Cleveland) wrote:

On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 07:44:09 GMT,
(Richard Lewis)
wrote:

Really? The post I saw was about a guy building his own off-grid
house on his own land and going totally self-sufficient.

Here's the quote from the original post:

"My "day job" can be done remotely, via wireless Internet
connection, with flexible hours, thus leaving time and
opportunity for extensive gardening/farming, etc"

No idea, George.

The first post in the thread here on MS is....

"""On Sun, 07 Dec 2003 06:56:32 -0800, Down Under On The Bucket Farm wrote:

Hi Everybody,
I am working on long-term plans for self-sufficiency, oriented to buying
some bare land and building an off-grid house, rainwater catchment,
composting toilet, etc, etc."""

That's it in its entirety.

ral